• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

MTN Viper Pics and Video Thread

16165565462_9ed9562ea4_h.jpeg
15543965014_0d33486bb0_h.jpeg
15979036880_033808a9b9_h.jpeg
20150201_133341.jpg

My friend is giving up his 2014 Cat Proclimb 800 for a turbo SR Viper. We went out riding and came to a hill with deep snow. It took him three tries to get up it and he poach another SR Viper track to make it to the top. When he got to the top he switched sleds with a MPI 190 SR Viper and rode it around for 45 minutes. He didn't want to go back to his Proclimb. He said it was easier to ride than his Proclimb and he didn't notice the weight. He went on to say the sled got on top of the snow easily and it had the power to turn on hills in the deep snow.
I think more people just need to ride them. The first thing people usually ask me is how much do they weigh as if they only make the decision on weight of whether or not they like a sled. They do weigh more than a 2 stroke and it's hard to compare stock 2 strokes to 4 strokes. For a turbo sled I don't know a better sled. They are the most reliable stock and turbo sleds hand down. People need to give them an honest and fair try. Their loss.

NICE!. I wish we had pow and tree riding like that close to the house. Most of our riding is ether open swamps and tundra or high open Alpine in the mountains. For me if I want to ride deep pow this year I have to drive 6hrs and just haven't wanted to drive that far yet. For an N/A machine your sled performs really good in the trees ;)!
I just dreaming riding for your open swamps and beautiful Alpine mountains.. there is always a lot of trees even our latitude is 65N and 30E. Well, learn to drive well, when we ride a lot of tree riding. :) We have this winter unusually large number of powder snow. I like!!

Cool vids, Boostd! I want turbo too..maybe next winter.

I went riding with my novice friends. His first winter with the sled.

Very fun weekend!! :) still missing even 1300rmp..waiting for parts.

More random pics.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 310
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 297
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 294
HERE ARE THE 2 I OWN, BOTH TURBOED ALSO LOVE BOTH OF THEM, HAD MANY TURBO 2 STROKES AND IT WILL BE A LONG TIME TILL I GO BACK THERE,,

Attachments

• WRAPPED VIPER 003.JPG
    WRAPPED VIPER 003.JPG
    78.3 KB · Views: 294
  • WRAPPED VIPER 005.JPG
    WRAPPED VIPER 005.JPG
    88.4 KB · Views: 291
  • VIPER TURBO 002.JPG
    VIPER TURBO 002.JPG
    59.1 KB · Views: 288
  • SAMSUNG PICS 399.JPG
    SAMSUNG PICS 399.JPG
    69.2 KB · Views: 302
  • SAMSUNG PICS 306.JPG
    SAMSUNG PICS 306.JPG
    83.5 KB · Views: 282
Which one do you think has the better set up the MPI or the Boost it

Which one do you think has the better set up the MPI or the Boost it
The boost it kit is definitely better, it runs water to air intercooler, a larger turbo, etc. I run identical clutching in both machines and the boost it pulls 2 gr more in clutch weights than the mpi at same boost levels. We run them at 9-11lbs at 6000 ft.

Back