• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

My Blown Concepts 2020 SRX Wrap!!

WOW I have seen years, OK decades of how to videos in your shop and never saw it like that. LOL. OH and the sled is killer too. Good job!

Sorry to hear that Tom hope and pray your doing OK

Sled looks great,that track you have looks like a Hurricane 175 / with the iGRIP SS28R Studs.The same upgrade I made on my XF 9000 Crosstour.Happy sledding be safe.

LOL, that was about 6 years ago, I have been remarried and moved on. You met my current wife you goof.

I thought you had been divorced AGAIN and was feeling bad for you and Frank the Tank. LOL. I feel better now.....

So the IGripped Hurricane is a new addition this season ? Suppose it will end up taller than the studs.

Yes, not sure what you mean by taller then the studs.
Meaning the Hurricane with the I-Grips is probably TALLER than the old track with studs. The tip of the I-Grip is taller than the tip of the old stud ? I have same track waiting in the wings. After 500 mile break-in, going to tear it down for oil changes and track install.

Back