• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

MY NYTRO IN A PIN UP CALANDER **PICS ADDED**

Hahaha, the girl posing with the orange Crossfire looks alot like my ex wife! lol, maybe I can talk her into posing with my sled....yeah right.

Congrats on the calendar bud! ;)!

They just picked it up, they have a blonde bombshell flying in from Pheonix for the shoot today. Owner said she has been in playboy a few times. SOOOOOO stoked to see the pics, they said they would send me a proof or two, I'll be sure to post a pic. And here is what the sled looks like with the graphics....sorry its dirty.

Attachments

• DSC02514.JPG.jpeg
    DSC02514.JPG.jpeg
    328.5 KB · Views: 146
stopdropanroll said:
they have a blonde bombshell flying in from Pheonix for the shoot today. Owner said she has been in playboy a few times. SOOOOOO stoked to see the pics

SLED LOOKS AWESOME :Rockon:

Of course you do realize that you MUST Send Me Those Pic's of Her 1st, so I can approve them for the site. As a TY Moderator I'm forced to look at that kind of stuff before it goes on the site. ;):D

BOUNTYHUNTER said:
stopdropanroll said:
they have a blonde bombshell flying in from Pheonix for the shoot today. Owner said she has been in playboy a few times. SOOOOOO stoked to see the pics

SLED LOOKS AWESOME :Rockon:

Of course you do realize that you MUST Send Me Those Pic's of Her 1st, so I can approve them for the site. As a TY Moderator I'm forced to look at that kind of stuff before it goes on the site. ;):D

Hahahahaha, FORCED.

Re: MY NYTRO IN A PIN UP CALANDER

stopdropanroll said:
I'm pretty pumped to find out that my Nytro will be in a pin up calander for next year, they are coming to get my sled tomorro for a shoot. Check out some of the shots from last years calander on thier website.

http://www.bricephotography.net/id31.html
Thats awesome! Your sled does look awesome, so it's going to fit in that calender just fine! :Rockon:

Thanks for all the great comments. They wanted some custom sleds this year, as you can see most sleds last year are stock form and from dealer show floors. I am very honored they would pic my sled for such a cool thing, I have to thank my buddie at Rob's Performance for thinking about my sled and giving me the oppertunity to be in this calander. I will talk to the makers and see what we can do about getting the TY board a discounted rate on the calanders for next year, maybe MR Sled can sell them throught TY. They were at HAY DAYS selling them this year as well as some grass drags in NY and Canada, a they even had the girls along at some events signing coppies. I guess I was just in the right place at the right time and it helps they are only 1.5 hours away from me. Hopefully they will let me post some of the photos here on TY, they are not nude, just implied nudity.

Maybe MR SLED would even think about talking with these people about a TY calander.

stopdropanroll said:
Thanks for all the great comments. They wanted some custom sleds this year, as you can see most sleds last year are stock form and from dealer show floors. I am very honored they would pic my sled for such a cool thing, I have to thank my buddie at Rob's Performance for thinking about my sled and giving me the oppertunity to be in this calendar. I will talk to the makers and see what we can do about getting the TY board a discounted rate on the calanders for next year, maybe MR Sled can sell them throught TY. They were at HAY DAYS selling them this year as well as some grass drags in NY and Canada, a they even had the girls along at some events signing coppies. I guess I was just in the right place at the right time and it helps they are only 1.5 hours away from me. Hopefully they will let me post some of the photos here on TY, they are not nude, just implied nudity.

Maybe MR SLED would even think about talking with these people about a TY calander.

HUGE congrats Kyle! ;)!

Would love to get a copy when it comes out. Even the 2010's if you get any, or I'll buy one.

Also let me know ...and maybe I can offer them on my site as well. I'm working on a new front page of the site for the new products, so I can offer them on there with the apparel and etc...

Let me know!

NICE SLED TOO!!!!
It really looks sweet! You did a nice job on it!
:Rockon: :Rockon: :Rockon:

Good thing the shoot was done before this weekend cuz I smashed a 3ft rock bent my bumper, skid plate, and subframe. Landed right on top of it, bent the front of the subframe up right at the bumper bolt. Oh well, guess my new subframe will be orange too.

Back