• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

My Nytro!

It was my first time there so not sure how the snow usually is there but if you get up to Trailshead Lodge there was pretty good snow but once you went down towards town the snow got thinner. But there was a solid 2 feet at trailshead lodge. Hopefully in 3 weeks every where will get a big dumping of SNOW!!

Sweet Ride

You have definitely done an awesome job with your Nytro. She's one of kind.

How do you like the Split Rails. What kind of conditions do you run in your part of the world, trails or deep snow conditions? I am interested to here your take.

I have a 2010 Nytro and put Split Rails on last januaray. It was an impressive upgrade. Worth every cent.

Chat soon.
MS

The only terrain i have ridin them in was out in South Dakota. I just put them on a few weeks ago and have only ridden once. We usually run trails w/some ditches but i was very impressed and agree they are worth every cent!! I will def. be taking them w/me to my new sled whenever that is!

09NytroRTX said:
I have a Power Commander but I haven't been able to ride the sled around here to be able to put a map to it or even see if I need. As soon as we get some snow I am going to do some testing w/Nate to see if I need a map or not.

Let me know what you find. I want to put headers on my RTX but I am worried with the increase in air flow I will need a PC to increase the fuel as well.

09NytroRTX said:
nytrorider28 or anyone else... How do you like your schmidt bro clutch kit?

Yes and 136" OFT, Chris will make it work, but only if you like the feel of 20% more power!!! Or you could order one clutch part at a time and spend 5 years trying to get it right. A must for your Nytro.

09NytroRTX said:
nytrorider28 or anyone else... How do you like your schmidt bro clutch kit?

I really like the clutch work I had done with Chris at Schmidt Bros. When we spend money its nice to see a result. Chris is a great guy to work with. Seems to have a lot of knowledge. The guys on here say a lot of good things about ulmers as well. I choose Chris cause I enjoy calling to BS and he puts up with all my questions!!
Im going to be in CF around the holidays and I hope I dont see your sled in person, your pictures are hurting enough!! lol!! :yam:

Very nice!!! The split rail skis and spindle look awesome!

:Rockon:

Everyone Check out Legendary007 sled.. We are best friends and I got him on the Nytro wagon and he isn't looking back as he is in full mod mode! Sick looking sled he has too!!

09NytroRTX said:
nytrorider do you have family in the area or what brings you to Cedar Falls?

Yep, In-Laws are in CF, my Mom is in Fairbank, and my Dad is in Hazleton. So off for Iowa tomorrow!! :Rockon:

bluesrxman said:
09NytroRTX said:
Got it! A group of us drove out to Lead SD and did a little riding out there actually. It was good snow for Iowa boys but they need more like everyone else!
How is it out in Lead? I have a trip planed there in three weeks

I live in Rapid City SD and just picked up a XTx yesterday. Went to Rec Springs and put a few miles on. Snow was good, but need more to get the groomers back out. Btw not enough snow to boondocks yet. Still too many tree stumps. (Hence the thread on bent sub frames). :rocks:

If you would like some local trail knowledge hit me up before you come out to Lead/Deadwood.

Back