• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

My storage solution

Clay350

Extreme
Website
www.treetopsmedia.com
I cant stand my seat bag for storage. I have been planning on mounting pelican type cases on the sides of my phazer. I was in northern tool last week and ran across a perfect solution. They had pallets of these army ammo boxes. They are indesctrutible and waterproof. The size is perfect. I have a spare belt, Huge tow strap, tools, spare bolts, and some other small things in there. They mount perfectly where the rear reflectors would go. They havent hindered my clearance even in deep snow. They were only 9$

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    359 KB · Views: 109
  • photo(3).JPG
    photo(3).JPG
    405.8 KB · Views: 99

I was looking at the same thing at Princess Auto. was gona rivet it to my tunnel. Looks good

I like it! I was on a saddle bag trip this weekend when one of the front straps came unhooked and the saddle bag fell behing the exhaust. Thus melting the bag and some of the contents. Luckily it was at a spot in the trail where my buddy could pass and stop me.

That's a heck of an idea!
I'm tired of having a bottle of G2 in my pants awaiting my next warm up shack.
People usually wonder if i'm happy to see them or have a banana in my pocket....lmao

Back