• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

NEED HELP WITH BOONDOCKER TURBO

I have ran both the boondocker and the pure logic. IMHO the pure logic is much easier to tune(made very few changes to the baseline, and have not touched it since), and this being the case runs much cleaner. I beleive they are increasing the pulse width on the injectors in order to run higher boost with the stock injectors, but Dave or someone from PL could tell you that. I know that it works well. SO far both my bd and my pl boxes have been moisture free. With the stock fuel pump you run out of fuel at approx.14-15lbs with a 28rs. A bigger inline pump is available to let you go higher with the boost. BTW it doesn't build more power, it lets you go to higher boost levels without changing injectors. So long as I can keep the moisture gremlins out I and totally sold on my PL box.

snoboner said:
My panel and fit were good. there was a kicker for the attachment point for the panel below the compressor that moved everything out about an inch. Yws the instructions sucked like a tornado

So did you remove the attachment point and it fit good?

Back