• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

NEW 09 unveiled online FRIDAY OVERNIGHT at 3am!

I like the idea of the Racing Nytro. Like the 600rr. x = snowcross. my 2 cents.

morrisond said:
According to an Dealer who was told by an Yammie rep today:

New 4 Stroke Bravo
New 100 HP Sled based on Phazer(Exciter?)
136" Nytro
Vector Engined Sleds get EFI and 125HP

Apex replacement may not be until 2010 but that doesn't rule out the Apex staying in the line and an 165 hp VVT Nytro the RTX-X showing up for '09 to do battle with the XP800, with the regular Nytro battling the XP600 Etec.

There will be NO new bravo for '09

SnoXer470 said:
morrisond said:
According to an Dealer who was told by an Yammie rep today:

New 4 Stroke Bravo
New 100 HP Sled based on Phazer(Exciter?)
136" Nytro
Vector Engined Sleds get EFI and 125HP

Apex replacement may not be until 2010 but that doesn't rule out the Apex staying in the line and an 165 hp VVT Nytro the RTX-X showing up for '09 to do battle with the XP800, with the regular Nytro battling the XP600 Etec.

There will be NO new bravo for '09

Ya the bravo's has always been the same and will always be the same

i can't believe nobody has a spy picture of this sled. every year we get atleast one the day or two before. they have a very tight lip on this one!

here it is...

Attachments

• bnr_S.jpg
    bnr_S.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 217
It's been right under our noses all along....

Different airbox lid and louvers in the side panel, wonder whats under the hood.

Yamaha205 said:
what? I dont see any picture only a X

edited it....apparently some couldn't see it!!

That's definitely an Apex, squint hard enough and it looks like the 06 GT graphics to me. I think they are messing with us. I dont see anything new about that sled.

Back