• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New guy

clutch

Expert
I have been checking in here for several weeks now and I decided to sign up so I could post. I recently traded in my old favorite an 2000 Grizzly and bought an 06 model. I put off buying the newer model because I am a fan of the solid axel quads. I really like the ride of the 06 but when running hard the body lean still bothers me but I guess I will get used to it. I have the following equipment.
Large box with seat and back rest
passenger foot pegs
winch
plow
heated grips
27in dirt devils (fronts are on back order)
LRD pipe with spark arrestor (in the mail)

In the past I have raced motor cycles for 17 years and more recently have owned the following quads
96 timberwolf yuck
98 big bear better
99 kodiak much better
00 grizzly I really liked it
01 banshee traded for a 01 raptor that I just sold.

Attachments

• summer 05 073.jpg
    summer 05 073.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 146

Nice bikes....Welcome to the site. :Rockon:

I really wish they had a sport 4x4 with a manual shift, like a 700 efi in a new sport 4x4 chasis....then you could keep the wheel speed up when running big tires in the mud...

I like your taste in toys. Now all you need is a YFZ and you will have a complete set! :yam:
Cap'n

Thanks for the welcome guys. I had the raptor for sand riding on the Oregon coast and at St.Anthony in Idaho. With the cost of travel and an inherently weak tranny in the 01 raptor we decided to sell it and the warrior. Hopefully they will both be replaced with some newer sand machines next year.

Here is a pic of the rear seat/box. We chose it for comfort as it comes with a pad to sit on and grab handles I don't have any good pics of the foot rests for the passenger. It is just strapped on here I now have it bolted to the rack and it is not as far back. I bought it from the dealer.

Attachments

• summer 05 061.jpg
    summer 05 061.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 116

Back