• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New Liskeard - Kirkland lake

I agree, OFSC needs to go back to the way it used to be. Thank goodness I have relatives in Killarney and Minden for good reports. I want to leave Minden and travel to Killarney then Timmins and work my way back to Minden via RAP. Going to take some investigating to determine if there is snow for this trip though.

we just opened up the ''a'' trail here in the new liskeard area,it is limited but you can make it to timmins,only spot i'm not sure is temagami to NL,seems like all the farmers decided to plow their fields where the trail is located,some spots are really bad but for short distances,then some are excellent,that's why they call it limited,drive with care

Crazy-wezz said:
I agree, OFSC needs to go back to the way it used to be. Thank goodness I have relatives in Killarney and Minden for good reports. I want to leave Minden and travel to Killarney then Timmins and work my way back to Minden via RAP. Going to take some investigating to determine if there is snow for this trip though.

- How's Minden area shaping up?

Kirkland Lake is open with pretty good trail conditions. 3 or so more inches of white gold fell today. Check out www.kirklandlakesnowmobileclub.com for some pics, maps and the new forum.

What is wrong with the OFSC trail status map? Zoom into the area you are interested in and red trails are closed, yellow are open limited and green trails are open. You can turn the trail status on or off.

New Liskard limited at the best.

South of Timmins is limited.

South of Kirkland not much better!

Butler Lake north is good ,

Matheson north to Hearst is Great.

All the trails in Kirkland Lake area are in really good shape. I went for another ride today and found no evidence of bad trails. I'd even say the trails might even be in better shape than before the melt although I don't know how that's possible as we only had a few inches of snow fall since then.

Here's a pic of the trail crossing a little lake north of town. See the groomer in the distance?

Attachments

• SSPX0178.jpg
    SSPX0178.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 174
awesome andre,i just cant wait to see it for myself lol,,called matheson and cochrane today and got a thumbs up on trail conditions,so it should be smooth sailing,i do expect some gravel and pavement here & there,specially around towns but we can live with that,see you the week after,dont work too hard,,lol

Back