• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New meaning to pulling the Rag Out!

Snow Fever

Expert
While working on my sled I put a piece of paper towel in the inlet of my turbo to keep crap from getting in the intake track. I put everything together and started it up and it didn't want to idle or rev up. I then removed the paper towel that I had forgot and it worked much better. Brain Fart. :o| I then took it for a ride and in an earlier post I described the way I was planning to get my Turbo to spike when you 1st hit the throttle. Well my theory was correct but I went too far........ When I hit the throtle my boost gauge pegged 15lbs (Thats as high as the gauge goes) I will have to re-think some distances on my lines but it did work. For now I will make it on the safe side until I get snow close to home for testing. Going riding Sunday if all goes well. I let you guys know how the new track works in the hills. Later SF

Years ago I put a plastic bag over the intake tube of my wifes sled in the spring.. The following season I started it up."without thinking" Man did it run doggie.. Until it sucked the bag in.. :o| Hmmm.. Never did get that bag out.MM. ;)!

Back