• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New Michigan Registrations

03RX1-ER-LE

Bleed BLUE
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2011 Apex XTX 12,497 miles
2009 Apex ER 8,169 miles

2016 Sport Haven 12 foot Hybrid trailer

Tow Vehicle
2022 F-150 Super Crew 4x4 2.7L EcoBoost

2021 Wolverine X4
Has any of my fellow Michiganders picked up your new sled registration stickers?
Picked mine up yesterday, shrunk in size (same size as our boat stickers now) and is a bright orange.
That will go with my blue and red sleds really well. :(
new sticker.jpg
Those who had plates made for landscape stickers will have to modify for the portrait layout now.

Last edited:

Would you rather have the puke green or luscious lavender? :rofl:

I like the size of the new ones and they are thinner so they contour to the surface better.

Would you rather have the puke green or luscious lavender? :rofl:

I like the size of the new ones and they are thinner so they contour to the surface better.
I really like the blue ones :rofl:

Trail passes are blue this year if that makes you feel any better. :)

I tried to buy stickers early but MI wouldn't let me. I was trying to get the blue ones. I like the smaller stickers though. Should fit nicely up in the nose section on the SW.

I tried to buy stickers early but MI wouldn't let me. I was trying to get the blue ones. I like the smaller stickers though. Should fit nicely up in the nose section on the SW.
Yeah I like the smaller sticker in the portrait format, which is the size it was years ago when we had to have all those numbers/letters across the hood, these are little less noticeable then the bigger landscape ones.

Back