• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New Polaris

holy crap that thing is awsome did they ever make those?? i wonder how much it would cost to buy one haha i love it.

I wonder what the potential of survival was if you ever fell off that thing while it was moving? Hmm, is that deer sausage or uncle Ned?

Pink Ribbon Racer said:
I wonder what the potential of survival was if you ever fell off that thing while it was moving? Hmm, is that deer sausage or uncle Ned?

ROFLMAO!!!

I'm looking forward to seeing how it does in the real world. I thought it was strange that they didn't first race test it for a season like the Rev and the Nytro.

Polaris has a very bad habit of letting their customers do the R&D.

AKrider said:
I'm looking forward to seeing how it does in the real world. I thought it was strange that they didn't first race test it for a season like the Rev and the Nytro.

Polaris has a very bad habit of letting their customers do the R&D.

I assume you didnt watch the video... Nytro has nothing on that thing. :tg:

1xr said:
Looks like a 1988 sno scoot.
I assume some aren't watching the video. :dunno: Here's a pic of what the video and thread is about.

Attachments

• 00000055.jpg
    00000055.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 155
I thought it was very cool.

Back