• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New Price's for Parts

TrueBlue

Lifetime Member
Went on line to order some parts from my yamaha dealer today & saw a lot of items had a increase. For instance a metal gasket for (which is a washer w/ rubber on it)
the oil tank drain plug on 2018 Vector. Last weeks price 1.64. This weeks price 5.03. Better order early before prices go up again.

Although I didn't find quite that high of a percentage difference between prices, I did go back and re-compute an online order I had placed at the end of February (11 out of 26 parts are still on backorder) and that order, if placed today, has increased by 5.3%.

Regarding the backorder, that would be another reason to check and see what parts you might need and get them ordered now instead of waiting until the fall.

I feel sorry for the guy just starting out.... was in a home improvement store yesterday ... WOW prices!

Yes things are out of hand, bought shift fork pads for my 2017 rtx in january paid just under 9 dollors a piece, just picked up two more a week ago 19.97 a piece!!!! Things are about to crash back to earth.....this can not keep up.

I agree price are stupid right now for just about everything. Going to drive our country in the drink.
You would think this to be true. I'm a home builder and I'm sold out for this year. It blows my mind what people are willing to pay and with high interest rates to boot. It's going to change just don't know when it's going to happen. I know this I could use a break....lol.

Its very hard for the Manufacturers and Businesses too keep up with the increases too. I know I have lost $ on some jobs lately. Not good. Low inventories also make it harder to react.

You would think this to be true. I'm a home builder and I'm sold out for this year. It blows my mind what people are willing to pay and with high interest rates to boot. It's going to change just don't know when it's going to happen. I know this I could use a break....lol.

Wow that’s nuts.

Waited 9 months for my driveway to be paved, The well guy drilling the well said maybe this Fall, plumber 3 weeks to install Hot water heater, payed $7.35 for a small box of drywall screws, PT lumber......

I can only wonder what DennyTuna (above) charges to build a house and wonder if he discards lumber anymore. A small cottage on a major Maine lake WF can start at $1M, another w/ 3 areas a mile from here is $2.4M, new log cabin across the lake $4M, and I was out bid recently for a WF lot and my bid was $700K. The glaciers ain't making anymore of it!.

Have a 2023 sled ordered and I'm not shock at prices, and if Yamaha modernizes in 2024, I'll sell the 2023 for near or at what I paid for it.

Back