• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

new sled

if you got the $$ go for the vector ltx.
If not, look for the leftovers out there are even some 05's in crates, lots of 06's & 07's, check ebay for the going rates.

Coming from a 91 Phazer either sled will reprsent a huge improvemnt in pretty much all areas. I think a lot of it depends on your riding style.

To me, too many people boght the new Phazer thinking that it was a trail touring sled which IMO it is not. It's a glorified kids sled and could be used as a ditchbanger if thats how you ride.

If you're a cruiser then the Vector is the only way to. Bulletproff and with very few issues unlike the Phazer.

Dont bother with a 2008...look for a deal on a leftover 06 or 07....make sure you get the monoshock suspension....this is not found onthe 05's.

just my .02

If you have the extra jing the 08 vector ltx is awesome for trail riding.It's the best all around sled I ever rode.I have rode every 06 and 07 model yamaha offers.This thing eats up all the stutter bumps and bigger one's and it corners like it's on rails.

Back