• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New to me XTX

1- Mountaintech skid plate
2- Mountaintech A Arms
3- Oft steering relocate
4- WRP seat
5- Schmidt Bros stage 2 clutch kit
6- Grizz gusset
That's my top six mods for a Nytro. With each one the machine gets better and better!

Last edited:

Any need to get Grizztracks Gussets for the later year nytro's? I see in some tech bulletins, they have been improving the subframe over the years. Also, most of my riding is groomed trail.
subframe.jpg

Have you tried a nytro with the oft relocate?
No I have not. I'm not knocking it at all. I just don't have any issues with how my sleds suits me as far as steering effort. I like a little more feedback through the bars than not. once you get the sled handling well everything falls into place. I have zero complaints with my sled now. The first ride on the other hand.... Hated it!

Any need to get Grizztracks Gussets for the later year nytro's? I see in some tech bulletins, they have been improving the subframe over the years. Also, most of my riding is groomed trail.
View attachment 107744
Don't need Gusset kits on any after 2009. They beefed Subframe in 2010 as the ones before bent like butter. Found that out hard way this year.

No I have not. I'm not knocking it at all. I just don't have any issues with how my sleds suits me as far as steering effort. I like a little more feedback through the bars than not. once you get the sled handling well everything falls into place. I have zero complaints with my sled now. The first ride on the other hand.... Hated it!
I think its more noticeable on a nytro mtx because off the higher steering, on my mtx i almost couldn't fill gas because the handlebars was in the way. And of course i had to sit way back on the sled since the handlebars and the angle on them.

I think its more noticeable on a nytro mtx because off the higher steering, on my mtx i almost couldn't fill gas because the handlebars was in the way. And of course i had to sit way back on the sled since the handlebars and the angle on them.
Installed the Rox 3.5" risers which gave me the ability to adjust handlebar angle at 2 points. Now they are higher and set more forward for ease of driving as well as out of the way.

Yea i installed the fox 5" pivoting riser, now i finally have the handlebars where i want it.
i also have the oft relocator.

Back