• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New windshield bag anyone?

2BLUE4U said:
No, I didn't. I was at my dealer the other night and he had a windshield bag on an Apex on the floor and it sagged to. It doesn't look like the same design as mine either. Mine fits very nice with nothing in it.

Looking more closely at your picture, I see you have yours upside down compared to mine. I'm going to try to reverse mine and see if it fits better - hopefully it's just that simple :)

Winterfell said:
mnmsnowbeast said:
Can you put a sweat shirt into it if you lay it out right???

Probably yes, but it would be a tight fit.
Cool thats all i wanted to hear,now when are they coming in,my mirrors have been on back order sense i picked up my sled in sept. ;)!

Winterfell said:
2BLUE4U said:
No, I didn't. I was at my dealer the other night and he had a windshield bag on an Apex on the floor and it sagged to. It doesn't look like the same design as mine either. Mine fits very nice with nothing in it.

Looking more closely at your picture, I see you have yours upside down compared to mine. I'm going to try to reverse mine and see if it fits better - hopefully it's just that simple :)

Ugh #$%&* Yeah, mine was upside down - it's perfect now. So for anyone installing, keep the zipper to the left and you should be fine :)

Back