• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

NEW YORK SLED update..good job Burke28...

onestopjim

TY Advertiser
Website
www.onestopperformance.com
Burke28 was at the lake morey race. and ran 4.9 all day saturday
and ran 4.8 on sunday..and was the fastest sled there both days. he won open fuel on sat. and lost on sunday mark red lighted.. great jobs guys on the first time out.. I think Shawn said they ran about 18 passed in the 2 days ....

sled and driver weight 670 lbs with 23 lbs of boost...

rock solid passes every pass....Great JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations - Very quick machine - but I think you could be a little faster & quicker if you made Mark lose another 20 lbs!!!! His flipper finger is still fat, need to thin it up a bit more. :exc:

HEY ONE STOP

How come you didn't come to Canada last weekend? Scared of the Canadian turbos??????? Get her ready for the asphalt big Jimmy!!!!!!!! Let's see what you got!

Re: HEY ONE STOP

guba-jr said:
How come you didn't come to Canada last weekend? Scared of the Canadian turbos??????? Get her ready for the asphalt big Jimmy!!!!!!!! Let's see what you got!
IT was a last minute change in plans parts came late on thursday. Not scared @ all so what were the et# with those big canadian turbo's come to the esa race march 8th its on us /canada line . Saddle up!!! :flag:

burke28 said:
guba-jr said:
IT was a last minute change in plans parts came late on thursday. Not scared @ all so what were the et# with those big canadian turbo's come to the esa race march 8th its on us /canada line . Saddle up!!! :flag:
LAST MINUTE YOUR SCARED HOW COME : YOU DIDNT GO TO WORLD SERIS BIG BURKE BIG JIMMY WOULDNT GIVE YOU A BIG ENOUGH TUNE UP LOL!!! :jump:

guba-jr said:
burke28 said:
guba-jr said:
LAST MINUTE YOUR SCARED HOW COME : YOU DIDNT GO TO WORLD SERIS BIG BURKE BIG JIMMY WOULDNT GIVE YOU A BIG ENOUGH TUNE UP LOL!!! :jump:
WE TUNE FOR EACH DAY I WAS IN MICHIGAN ONE WEEK BEFORE THE SERIES TO FAR BACK TO BACK HOW ABOUT THOSE ET#'S HEARD YOU GUYS RAN 5.7'S AND 5.8'S WITH YOUR GROUP. CONGRATS :moon:

guba-jr said:

we are building a whole NEW chassis just for Tar JUST WAIT TILL SEE THAT.....

The chassis we have now would not work, I may bring it out on the grass.. we see how things go...

onestopjim said:
guba-jr said:

we are building a whole NEW chassis just for Tar JUST WAIT TILL SEE THAT.....

The chassis we have now would not work, I may bring it out on the grass.. we see how things go...
Jimmy nice work both sleds are rockets your hard work payed off TTL Pete .Hey prostockbengi ANY LAKE ANY TIME!!!!How would you know what i got!!!

Back