• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

newbie question on an 08 phazer gt

APEXMAN

Extreme
Hi all u yamma dudes i was thinking of buying my wife an o8 phazer gt my dealer is trying to sell me a non current 4 a price of 7299.00 plus taxes in canada is that a fair price and is the 08 a good sled ... btw i have a 06 apex er and just love it dearly .... thxs all and bring on the snow yeeeee haww ........

I just bought a 08 MTX in March and got it for $5800 plus tax $US. Not sure what that works out for you though.

My dealer has some great used phazer rtx and gt's 08's for some killer prices. check it out let them know I steve emerson sent you and they will be sure to hook you up.
Giving you a heads up.

Id say the '08 Phazer was a good sled. It was the 2nd year for the Phazer, so most of the bugs were worked out of it.
Personally, I dont think that $7200 Canadian is all that good of a deal. That comes out to $6853.99 in American dollars.
Around here, you can get '08 Phazers for $5,500-$6,000.
A few months ago I had the chance to buy an '08 Phazer RTX with 0 miles on it that was still in the crate for $6300.

Leftover Phazers

Hey APEXMAN My dealer is quite a distance from you but he has some smokin deals , on Phazers . Sherwood Groves Powersports they are located in Wysoxs ? PA Ask for Tim Smith tell him Robby Wilcox sent you . If you buy one and need help transporting it or storage let me know , I live in Corning Ny and have a cabin in Sandycreek / Tughill region .

Back