• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

newbie, Venture Lite, would like guidance

snodancer

New to site, taking delivery on 2011 Venture Lite. Would like to converse with owners very experienced with this model for a variety of questions specific to the Lite.
Have'nt been on a sled since '76!!!!!!
thx
snodancer

I have a 2009 and I have to say it most times it's my favorite sled. It's very comfortable to ride. Mine is bone stock, even the ski's. I bought it for the wife when the whole family goes for a ride but now most days she'll take that one over her beloved 700 SXR. Even my buddy who loves to ride hard and aggressive leaves his sled at home and jumps on this.
PROS: Comfortable. Snappy. Good fuel mileage. Comfortable. Great wind protectection. Comfortable. A sled that anyone can get on and ride, no experience needed.
CONS: Could use ten more HP. A little buzzy at higher speeds. Would like to have better shock package.
We love ours. Planning on having it for quite a few years to come.

I HAVE A 2008 VL.....LIKE RIDIN A LAZY BOY. LONG TRIPS ARE REAL COMFY. REAR HAND WARMERS COULD BE A LIL BETTER BUT OH WELL. REAL GOOD FUEL MILEAGE LIKE WERTLES SAID. A LITTLE TOPHEAVY BUT YOU GET USED 2 IT. IF YOURE RIDING 2 UP THE SUSPENSION ADJUSTMENTS HAVE WORKED WELL 4 US. I AM IN THE PROCESS OF MODIFYING THE REAR LUGGAGE RACK TO MAKE IT MORE FUNCTIONAL, WILL POST PIX WEN DUN WITH IT. ONE THING I WOULD REPLACE IF U RIDE WITH A HEATED SHIELD IS THE 12V PLUG THAT COMES WITH THE SLED AND PUT A LOCKING PLUG ON IT. ANY OTHER QUESTIONS FEEL FREE 2 CONTACT ME ON THE SITE OR EMAIL

Back