• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

No limiter strap

Tom Hearn

Veteran
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2010 nytro
Ok so I got this nytro and got looking and their is no limiter straps on the front, what should I check? Would there be any major issues from running with out them? I was told to give the tack a once over, looks to be all good no missing drive lugs etc...
I have them ordered and I should have noticed but I only had a good look at my rtx and the straps are on the rear... what damage can come from not running straps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you can spear the track and damage it so it needs to be replaced. seen it a few times on old sleds.

you can spear the track and damage it so it needs to be replaced. seen it a few times on old sleds.

Track looks to be good shape, looks original, ripsaw style, they are ordered just wasn't sure if there was other things I should check that may be damaged from running with no straps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

only other thing would be pulling a shock apart while wheelieing the sled that i can think of.

Back