• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

No start, just 'clicking'....

Craig Heels

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2015 Viper LTX-DX
Hi guys, I have a '15 Viper LTx-DX, haven't started since early Nov. I've had battery in house on trickle charger since end of last year, shows full charge. Installed today, and getting nothing but a "Clicking" from back in the area of the battery. Idea's? Its currently -22C outside, (third day in row at lower than -20), I'm wondering if it could be the small distributor cap like thing { solenoid? } hooked to battery or little thing plugged into that ( in-line fuse? ), need feed back!

Did that work? Seems relays etc.. are problematic for some and non existent for others. Hopefully it's not an issue with a frozen starter like another member recently had.

Yes, jumping the relay with a wire worked great! Ordered the new relay from a nearby dealer, just waiting for it to come in. Have added the wire to my tool kit! LOL

Back