• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

noticed no difference with ecp kit!!!!!!!!!

I am too in Mid Michigan and can make the trip to Houghton Lake snowdemons, just let us know. Hey, Maybe Freddie will sponser us Yamanator :flag:

You guy's all notice that since sledhed posted this thread and the #*$&@ chewing he's taking he never bothered to reply. hmm maybe he's ordering that clutch kit from Matt, changing the jets and plugs!!! :tg:

I also noticed the amount of posts they have made. Somethings fishy here. Being so new, I highly doubt they ever heard of the ECP kit before coming to this site.................

Maybe he lurked for a couple years before he felt he needed to post anything. I have been on this site since I got my sled and I have just started to post. It is a little imtindating at first all these people with all this knowledge. I never wanted to do anything to my sleds before, so I am very inexperenced in changing anything. My point is that he could have known about it and even bought the kit w/o posting.

rx-1 blue reverse said:
Maybe he lurked for a couple years before he felt he needed to post anything. I have been on this site since I got my sled and I have just started to post. It is a little imtindating at first all these people with all this knowledge. I never wanted to do anything to my sleds before, so I am very inexperenced in changing anything. My point is that he could have known about it and even bought the kit w/o posting.
I kinda doubt it. I just got that NFW feeling about this one. My ECP & Stage II kit absolutely RIP!!! I cannot believe that it couldn't have made a difference. Hell I let my buddy who rode my sled once last year for 20 minutes ride it. He went down a field came back and said HOLY &^$& and took off in the other direction leaving me there to ride his F'd-7 (like that!!) I just sat and waited. I refuse to ride garbage!!

It is easy to be confused about the ECP kit. You hear in one thread that it makes a significant difference even without clutching changes. Then in this thread you have guys in the first 2 replys saying the clutching is necessary to see the difference.

So do clutching changes have to be made to make the ECP perform or not?

It does'nt sound like any of the ECP bashers have even bothered to call either Matt or Freddie i've been on this site since day 1 and there are no two guys i know of that will help get any product setup right and stand behind them like these two guys :Rockon: Before you bash try calling these guys and see if they can help. I don't own an ECP kit YET but after reading dozens of posts thanking these two for their efforts both before and after the sale i have no doubt when i'm ready to buy who i will be dealing with! 8)

No body seems to have an exact location,perhaps its ecp,s competition?

I put ecp filters on mine last week ,it feels stronger and sounds twice as fast.Before filters I did some base line runs against test sled and a top speed run.Now if the snow would return I could get some testing done.Oh well I got the carbs synced today.

I do see quite a few air kits for sale though,got mine for 200.00 ;)!

put the epc kit on after 200 miles. nice pull out of it compared to stock, alot quicker rev. i have studs and the sled hooked up like mad stock. i did it all by the book. sync carbs/adj screws/plugs/springs

i did notice this weird noise when i took off at full throttle. oh! it the track!
its ratching! what would cause this track to start ratching. i broke the track in for 200 miles. making adjustment along the way. it all started when i put at darn kit on.

oh!! its the extra horse power making the track ratchet
:rocks:

Had matt from speed shop set up my 05 er le with o miles on it, now have 560
with nothing but smiles, went up againest 03 xcr took him out of the hole and
never was close, also rode one day with fusion took 2.5 gallons less than him
riding 80 -100 all day on the lakes , he was also slower!!!! thanks matt!!!!!!!

Back