• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Nytro 09 tail light and tunnel rack

radianguy said:
froines said:
Where did you get the gas tank system? How much does the under exhaust cost?
that's a rev gas caddy, I put the under tunnel together myself. I swapped out the header for a vector header, used a cherry bomb glasspack, and closed in the tunnel with a sheet of aluminum. Cost me roughly $300.

Hey Radianguy,

I am getting ready to do the same Vector header conversion for my MTX undertunnel.. I know the vector header mount (to the top of the tunnel) is quite different, so how difficult was the conversion? Did you make a spacer or something to get it to fit? Any pictures?

Thanks
OTM

Off Trail Mike said:
radianguy said:
froines said:
Where did you get the gas tank system? How much does the under exhaust cost?
that's a rev gas caddy, I put the under tunnel together myself. I swapped out the header for a vector header, used a cherry bomb glasspack, and closed in the tunnel with a sheet of aluminum. Cost me roughly $300.

Hey Radianguy,

I am getting ready to do the same Vector header conversion for my MTX undertunnel.. I know the vector header mount (to the top of the tunnel) is quite different, so how difficult was the conversion? Did you make a spacer or something to get it to fit? Any pictures?

Thanks
OTM
Sorry I didn't get many pictures along the way. The nytro mount is removed, and I made some spacers to hang the Vector header so it would be secured to the tunnel. It was a bit of trial and error but nothing too serious.

radianguy said:
Looks good hearnoevil! A word of advice, you might want to put something on the tunnel so the gas can doesn't scratch the shat out of it. Learned that one from experience...

I know what you mean, mine was scratched too.. the big gas can sits on the rails of the rack. But the smaller one sits on the tunnel.

Tried to do the rails on the rack last night but, cut one side too short, then couldn't figure out how to tap the rails once completed.

Back