• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Nytro Boards

07 ESCALADE

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2010 FX Nytro XTX
What are the best running board upgrade for the Nytro XTX..stock boards are cracked

Curious to hear opinions as well. I like the looks of the skinz air frame boards but am still sporting the stockers...

These were at the Yamaha booth at Haydays, I forget which company spiced up the viper.

Attachments

• 0906141330.jpg
    0906141330.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 134
I know B&M fabrication out of MN makes boards for the nytro now but they don't show it on their website. I think they are $350. I got bumpers from them & there real good build quality.

I just put LCC boards on my nytro and really like the looks and they seem super strong. And the color combinations are super cool! Troy is great to deal with as well...

These!! Strong, very functional, and well priced. PM me if you have any questions.

Attachments

• 000_0013.JPG
    000_0013.JPG
    80.6 KB · Views: 133
  • 000_0011.JPG
    000_0011.JPG
    57.3 KB · Views: 136
  • 000_0012.JPG
    000_0012.JPG
    52.5 KB · Views: 114
Mountain tech of the outside of board is still strong and inside as well to mount. Have his ip vent very well made. I have set of skinz airframes as a rock kinda killed my boards enough to not salvage them. Would have orefered mountaintechs

These!! Strong, very functional, and well priced. PM me if you have any questions.

I agree. I really like my Mountaintech boards. Very strong, durable, and don't hold much snow at all where it matters. Great traction that doesn't tear up your boots either.

I've seen many airframes missing foot supports and/or bent...

Back