• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Nytro is ready to ride! (PIC)

AttakDog

TY 4 Stroke Junkie
OK got all my pre-season done...All new bronze in the front, new ball joint bronze too. New copper exhaust donuts, OFT re-locater, LED lights, tunnel wrap, 2011 rear suspension spring mounts. BRING ON THE SNOW!

Attachments

• 339022_243548919039020_100001517407203_674223_174250761_o.jpg
    339022_243548919039020_100001517407203_674223_174250761_o.jpg
    268.7 KB · Views: 279

Looks good!! I haven't pulled the cover off mine yet, but we just got a dusting of snow today so I will have too pretty soon.

What is the advantage of the '11 rear spring mounts? I have heard of a few guys doing this, what parts are needed?

radianguy said:
Looks good!! I haven't pulled the cover off mine yet, but we just got a dusting of snow today so I will have too pretty soon.

What is the advantage of the '11 rear spring mounts? I have heard of a few guys doing this, what parts are needed?

Not sure of the advantage. Search it and you will find a parts list, I am anal so I thought if Yamaha did it it must be better!

NFLD-Nytro said:
Looks awesome. `

I'm curious about the side pod screens. Where did you get them, and what are they worth?

I got them from mod rods. Helps keep the snow dust from the underhood area. I wanted just the one for the oil tank area but got them all for a good price. Took a little bit of custom fitting, could also use pet screen with the same results

MCApex44 said:
Looks great!! Where did you get the tunnel wrap? Is it possible 'only' to buy a tunnel wrap?

I got it from Arctic FX. It started as one of their generic wrap kits but it wasn't wide enough. The Nytro tunnel is a lot wider than most so I called him back and he sent me some 12" wide (the widest he can make) and I pieced it to fit. Great guy to work with!

mullisha nytro said:
that thing is absolutly sexy attack dog, i am curious as well about that tunnel wrap. what size bar riser are you running?

The riser is adjustable- 6" at the minimum which is where it is set. Also have the flat RSI carbon fiber bars. After installing the OFT re-locater this year i may be a little to tall but it seems really comfortable standing, maybe just a little to high for sitting. I really liked it last year without the re- locater and it's only 1-1/2" taller with the OFT piece and I haven't ridden it yet. I am 6' tall and also have the mountain plus 2" seat

bottlerocket said:
Fill us in on the tunnel wrap. Did you paint the foot wells? Looks good with the tunnel black.

Yeah painted the footwells, high heat flat black. The tunnel was painted the same way but it wasn't very durable so I hope the wrap holds up better!

AttakDog said:
mullisha nytro said:
that thing is absolutly sexy attack dog, i am curious as well about that tunnel wrap. what size bar riser are you running?

The riser is adjustable- 6" at the minimum which is where it is set. Also have the flat RSI carbon fiber bars. After installing the OFT re-locater this year i may be a little to tall but it seems really comfortable standing, maybe just a little to high for sitting. I really liked it last year without the re- locater and it's only 1-1/2" taller with the OFT piece and I haven't ridden it yet. I am 6' tall and also have the mountain plus 2" seat

Did you have to install longer throttle cable and brake cables?

Black and red looks tough!! Nice job on finding that wrap and ski combo

The brake line is a longer one. The e-brake and the throttle cables are stock be needed to be re-routed behind the bars. Thanks for the compliments on the sled, I almost have as much fun working on it as I do riding it! I need to get a good picture with my real camera instead of my phone. It looks cool with the Phillips daytime running light LED's on the front!

Back