• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

nytro project

mr.

hey guys just got a nytro rtx am going to install supercharger and also a 136 track with picks. looking for pointers/advice. who has the toughest cleanest long track kit,anti ratchet drivers,clutching gearing etc. riding at 1000' elev. also a little unclear on boost levels for pump gas and how do you adjust levels for when you go to mountains and want more boost and have extra cash for race fuel. i know lots of you have done the home work already so the help would be appreciated. would be willing to compensate with beer just have to come to northern alberta to drink it.

Make sure if you don't have it to get the fuel system upgrade kit from MPI you need the regulator kit to have enough fuel at WOT.

I have 29/26 gears on my sled right now on the SC and its right on 8 psi at WOT I wouldn't hold it on 91 for more then 2000' in distance.

I LOVE my SC nytro it absolutely rocks and KILLS the stock apex we have by school bus lenghts in accelleration its awesome.

mr. said:
hey guys just got a nytro rtx am going to install supercharger and also a 136 track with picks. looking for pointers/advice. who has the toughest cleanest long track kit,anti ratchet drivers,clutching gearing etc. riding at 1000' elev. also a little unclear on boost levels for pump gas and how do you adjust levels for when you go to mountains and want more boost and have extra cash for race fuel. i know lots of you have done the home work already so the help would be appreciated. would be willing to compensate with beer just have to come to northern alberta to drink it.

Get in touch with Allen Ulmer at Ulmer Racing
www.ulmerracing.com

Back