• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

NYTRO RTX OR RTX SE? PRICING Just Snow Checked

Just got back from Dealer with some info.

2009 Nytro SE
Rebate:

1) $1200.00 instant rebate

2). Extra 2 yr warr or No payments til Mar 09

3). $100.00 service coupon

4). Fleece Jacket

I think I will go with the extra 2 year warr instead of the deferred payment until mar 09- more bang for my buck. That will give me a 3 year warr on the SE.

NLVMAX said:
Just got back from Dealer with some info.

2009 Nytro SE
Rebate:

1) $1200.00 instant rebate

2). Extra 2 yr warr or No payments til Mar 09

3). $100.00 service coupon

4). Fleece Jacket

I think I will go with the extra 2 year warr instead of the deferred payment until mar 09- more bang for my buck. That will give me a 3 year warr on the SE.

What dealer, what price?

Aside from the front arm I don't see where else the rear skid is reinforced?

I hate the way they are marketing this sled. It is in no way a true replica of the race sled. Basically, the only replica thing it has going for it is in appearance and the tunnel. The suspension package is better than the other Nytros, but the race team uses Evols and this sled doesn't have them.

I think the general snowmachining public would be much happier if marketing didn't hype things up so much. I don't recall sleds being so hyped and promoted back in the 80's and 90's. I also don't recall being as disappointed year after year with the new models as I get currently.

NLVMAX said:
East Coast
$14099.00-1200.00(rebate)= $12899.00

hold on $4200 more for the SE?? that doesn't sound right

http://www.ty4stroke.com/viewtopic.php?t=57124
This post scott8888 says its only $1000 more then the std?? See below.

8750 is for the Std but i just called him and told him i wanted the RTX SE and the price is 9714.00 i hope the shock are worth the 1000.00 dollars more

Mind you this is in the states but still. Come on guys something don't sound right here.

To me $4200 more for the se over the rtx is not worth it. I'd look around at otehr dealers if I were you.

waubamikrider said:
NLVMAX said:
East Coast
$14099.00-1200.00(rebate)= $12899.00

hold on $4200 more for the SE?? that doesn't sound right

http://www.ty4stroke.com/viewtopic.php?t=57124
This post scott8888 says its only $1000 more then the std?? See below.

8750 is for the Std but i just called him and told him i wanted the RTX SE and the price is 9714.00 i hope the shock are worth the 1000.00 dollars more

Mind you this is in the states but still. Come on guys something don't sound right here.

To me $4200 more for the se over the rtx is not worth it. I'd look around at otehr dealers if I were you.

He is in Canada. We get raped up here right from the start. Not so much as a kiss or reach around either.

The $4200 is some number that is floating around that is supposedly how much more the suspension bits would cost from the RTX to the RTX SE which is some marketing thing since the price of the sled is only $400 more. The 14099 MSRP quoted above is compared to the $13,799 for the RTX here in the land of pay more.

AKrider said:
Aside from the front arm I don't see where else the rear skid is reinforced?

I hate the way they are marketing this sled. It is in no way a true replica of the race sled. Basically, the only replica thing it has going for it is in appearance and the tunnel. The suspension package is better than the other Nytros, but the race team uses Evols and this sled doesn't have them.

I think the general snowmachining public would be much happier if marketing didn't hype things up so much. I don't recall sleds being so hyped and promoted back in the 80's and 90's. I also don't recall being as disappointed year after year with the new models as I get currently.

What I have heard is the SE is as close to the race sled as we can purchase now. Almost like what the guys are racing this year in snow cross.
I wouldn't want an exact replica unless I was entering the snow cross. Like West says, "stiff but not racer stiff".
Besides the beefed up H frame it has the dual shock pro 46 rear- larger diameter shock 46mm. Should handle the nasty stuff.

RTX Vs. SE

I rode the XTX, RTX, and SE in Old Forge. It's hard to give a definate answer because on the demo's who knows how the sleds are setup and we can't really take the time to adjust them. That being said, the SE felt alot stiffer than the RTX. I like sleds fairly stiff and at first the SE felt too stiff. I had a chance to ride it and the end of the day and at this point the sled had about 250 miles on it and I turned the clickers on the floats down 4 notches and the sled felt alot better - but still not as good as the RTX. I think I'm still going to go for the SE just because it's hard to pass up what it comes for for the price of the upgrade. Worst case scenario - the shocks will go for a revalve.

Talk to Sales guy @ M & F Motors on the West Coast of the island and they are retailing the Nytro SE
for $13500.00 - 1200.00(rebate)= $12300.00
The same 2 yr warr or differed payments, $100.00 service coupon, and jacket applies standard.
Corner Brook is $14099.00

I'd like to know what justifies the higher rebate this year ($1200) compared to last year ($900) when the CDN dollar was even stronger for the 08 MY. :o|

The rails are also beefed up with reinforcments. It's not shown on the website pics but at the 09' sneek peek they were on the sled. Over all it's a sharp looking sled. Now as for the $400 price difference, that MSRP and I've got a feeling since there's a limited time and build all dealer may not be giving the same deals as on the others. Not the case in my situation but it wouldn't suprise me.

Got Apex RTX? said:
The rails are also beefed up with reinforcments. It's not shown on the website pics but at the 09' sneek peek they were on the sled. Over all it's a sharp looking sled. Now as for the $400 price difference, that MSRP and I've got a feeling since there's a limited time and build all dealer may not be giving the same deals as on the others. Not the case in my situation but it wouldn't suprise me.

I was wondering if anyone has any pics on these reinforced rails? The sled show here in Ottawa didn't showcase the SE (what I came to see) as it didn't have the shocks yet.

09 NYTRO SE ORDERED

Just placed my order for Nytro SE . $9730.00 with freight and set up included. 4 year warranty and 0-0-0 til Jan 09. Still have to add NY sales tax and registration fee to that price. $100.00 down secured my order. :drink: :drink:

Back