• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Nytro Secondary Replacement

MatthewW14

Veteran
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2010 Nytro MTX converted to XTX
I started going through my 2010 Nytro turbo sled for next year and noted my secondary is cracked. I have seen spider cracks before and not worried too much but there are a few bad ones.

In looking for a replacement I found some apex, vector, etc Yamaha secondary clutches for cheap. Are they all the same as far as the sheaves.buttons, etc go or is the Nytro secondary different in any way?

Attachments

• IMG_3793.jpg
    IMG_3793.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_3794.jpg
    IMG_3794.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 148

Perfect- Thank you for the info. I will keep my eyes out for a Nytro one then.

I started going through my 2010 Nytro turbo sled for next year and noted my secondary is cracked. I have seen spider cracks before and not worried too much but there are a few bad ones.

In looking for a replacement I found some apex, vector, etc Yamaha secondary clutches for cheap. Are they all the same as far as the sheaves.buttons, etc go or is the Nytro secondary different in any way?

I just replaced mine this winter cause it looked like yours. What is this from? Heat, extra torque , high miles?

CR Racing in BC had a few kicking around so I got one from them. I was told heat and then getting snow on it could cause it. I am thinking the heat/extra torque is the culprit of it.

Back