• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

nytro vs 800r

the 800r is faster on top end. but that shouldn't matter it is a 600 class sled so you should compare it to the mxz 600

In february I have a chance to drag race a 600rr, f1000, crossfire 800 and some IQ's. If I attend the races I will post the results. The only downfall is that my sled is not broken in yet. I guess will see.

bush wacker said:
the 800r is faster on top end. but that shouldn't matter it is a 600 class sled so you should compare it to the mxz 600
I don't know about you Krauss, but there ain't no classes in my field, it's run what ya brung!
LOL!!!!.........no doubt about it the 800r will win 80 % of the races with the Nytro winning 20% of the time due to the rider , holeshot or traction issues. The doo 8 has waaay more top end depending on size of the track . The apex also has more top end over all , in 660 I don't know since I haven't raced one with stock clutching. Mine with clutching and the big track will beat a stocker apex ( so far this year) in 660.

Back