• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Nytro Vs Polaris Rush 600?

I have never lost to any 600. My buddy had the 2010 600e-tec and doesn't stand a chance. This year he bought the 800 e-tec and is trash talking big time. I run with many of the 800s just fine, but now I am sure his 800 will pull me at top end like my Apex. Never ran against a 600 Rush but I am sure I would smoke it!!! ;)!

AKrider said:
My '05 Vector was faster top end than my Nytro. The Nytro was quicker but the Vector was faster. The new Vector has even more power than the original.

That just goes to show you that all sleds are different. My wife has an 08 vector and my buddies wife has an 05. My 09 xtx is obviously way quicker, and when we are on a lake I will creep by them. My top end seems to be a couple mph's higher and that's with me being 60lbs heavier. Maybe it's the long track.

AKrider said:
My '05 Vector was faster top end than my Nytro. The Nytro was quicker but the Vector was faster. The new Vector has even more power than the original.
my 08 nytro is quicker than my 06 out of the hole,but in a half mile my 06 will run it down,with my 06 i've smoked many 700's

rush this

nytro spanks a 600 rush. my buddy had to go out and buy a pro-r 800 switchback rush to try again this year. no snow so i cant tell u how it goes.
the rush 600 motor is a real linear motor, no big hit anywhere in its powerband. rode it and took my nytro back asap. stupid sled bottoms out as bad as my 98 srx. take your suspension and scrap it polaris. my buddy wanted to turn the shock up yadda yadda. im like dude, just give me the xtx back and nobody gets hurt.
funny how he wanted to stay on my YAMAHA!
:yam:

If your buddy wins, you can just make fun of him for owning the ugliest sled on the market today... what was Polaris thinking with that rear suspension?
:yam:

lol. I hate following it...i get seasick watching his tailight and suspension move. its not like following another xtx...taillight doesnt even move! great thing about the 600 is even after i was nice and let him lead i could still pass him!
think a rush is ugly u should see a rush adventurer. looks like a ute atv with racks!

Back in '09 when I got my nytro, one of my riding partners had a '09 polaris switchback fst. I always beat him fairly easily with my nytro. Then in 2010, he bought a rush 600, which I also beat very easily. Last year he purchased a 800 e-tec, which I had troubles beating in a longer race, so I had to pick up an Apex for those days we're gonna race!

Back