• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Nytro Windshield Bag Question

clatla

Pro
Since we don't have any snow and cant get to where there is any I am sitting around trying to spend some more money. I was wondering what you have for windshield bags on your Nytro's. Yamaha lists 2 different ones. One for the stock small windshield and one for the accessory shield. From what I have been able to find for info is the smaller one is big enough for maybe a pair of gloves. The other is a bit bigger but no real clue how much. I have 3 different windshields for my Nytro (small, med & tall). I end up riding with the wife and some other couples in MN, WI & MI so a tall windshield is nice. I don't think I would ever use the small one that came with the sled. I have never had a problem rolling it out of a stuck with the Med. So again what are you guys using and pics would be great. Aftermarket or ???? :4STroke:

I have the windshield bag for the stock windshield. Not sure on what part # as I bought it with the sled.

Anyway I carry a pair of mechanics gloves, spare balaclava, baseball hat, ownerships, smallish knife, some paper towel, and usually have a little room to spare. You could probably fit a pair of heavier gloves in there, but not much else, I've never tried.

if you can figure out which one I have it would be much appreciated!

Attachments

• IMG00133-20120101-1335.jpg
    IMG00133-20120101-1335.jpg
    342.7 KB · Views: 812
  • IMG00134-20120101-1335.jpg
    IMG00134-20120101-1335.jpg
    542.7 KB · Views: 374
  • IMG00135-20120101-1335.jpg
    IMG00135-20120101-1335.jpg
    353.4 KB · Views: 358
redrider18 said:
Does the custom instrument panel vent make a big difference to help keep it cool? Any issues with it?
I honestly can't say how much of a difference it makes while riding. I only have about 20km on it in -18*. I can say that there is a lot of heat and steam that comes pouring out when i stop. However, from all of the good reviews of Roest's vent panel I assume that I should be happy with the mod. eventually I want to relocate my gauge to my bars and will go with one of Roest's vents then.

nicgagnon said:
I suggest tank bag.
I have a Skinz tunnel bag that holds some & a backpack for the mountains but don't wear the backpack around home. Looking to hold some more small items.

Does any one have a windshield bag for a nytro part number SMA-8GL21-20-00 that they would sell to me?

Does any one have a windshield bag for a nytro part number SMA-8GL21-20-00 that they would sell to me?
Yes, I have a new one though it could use new velcro sticky pads as age has taken a toll on the sticky part.

Back