• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Nytro xtx suspension

Topwhop

hey guys, I followed the Nytro xtx set up posted on here two years ago on my 09 Nytro xtx and it was excellent, it was feeling light and manageable, fun to ride. I blew the rear shock so I replaced both shocks in the rear skid with fox shocks , the front skid shock I got with the red " fat boy" spring as im about 210 before I gear up. Now im back to the clunky , heavy steering , wheeling sled that's a chore to drive and very unmanageable . It also pushes straight in corners with any break input. I feel if I tighten the center shock anymore it will lift the skis more when I acc. Any suggestions

I have a 2010 Yamaha nytro xtx 144 with push turbo running at 10lbs of boost rear suspension has no rebound and bottoms out had shocks rebuilt and added hygear torsion spring spacer only gain 1/8-1/4 spacing from shock absorbers and still no rebound .... What to do to fix this and get full rebound ...???? Thanks

Everyone says the Star suspension kit. I haven't tried it yet. The sag and lack of rebound on the xtx is sadly normal

Back