• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

OFT Customer Service

yamaha06

VIP Member
I waited a while for the OFT site to get back up and running, and once it was I immediately ordered the reolocator kit in hopes of having it for my big trip North. To make a long story short the USPS screwed up my shipment and ended up sending my package to Belgium and they were useless when contacted on trying to get the situation resolved. I contacted Scott and he immediately sent me out another relocator the next day and told me if the one from Belgium ever did come in to just keep that one as part of the hassle with USPS. When I arrived home from my trip my relocator had arrived, it missed the trip North but that's alright it just gives me a reason to go find more snow in a couple weeks ;)! So I just wanted to get the message out about the top notch service from Scott at OFT Racing, an extremely nice guy and top notch customer service, many other companies could take a lesson from him! My second relocator kit should be here this week so I look forward to getting rid of that one and spending that money on some more OFT mods.

I can only agree on that. Ordered my relocator as well from Scott, he has sent it to Houston and I'm flying there tomorrow to pick it up ;)! (well, going there for work, not just to pick up the relocator) And I asked whether they were selling carbides as well, but there aren't. So he offered to order a pair from Kirk and ship them together with the relocator to Houston.
Super service! I've been dealing with them before (billet wheels) and they are just fantastic! :Rockon:

X 3 ,
When I needed advice , he called me back , so happy with his service that I placed another order for my buds sled this week , I think he"ll be wanting one of them oil tanks also Scott

X5 Scott is by far the best "person" in front of a company i have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. He has helped me out on numerous accounts and always has the time to chat on the phone about technical questions. It also helps that hes just down the road from me too!

i have always thought that good cusotmer service is the most important part of a business. you can even have a superior product, but if you have crappy customer service I probably wont be ordering from you. In my few dealing with OFT, they have been nothing short of superb, plus their products are amazing, so its a win win!

It's good to hear this about a dealer that looks to have a great product. Looking forward to dealing with them. I like my sled but mods make it funner :4STroke:

Pm me if your still looking to get rid of that second relocator

on a side note, thats the postal service at its best. if there is one good thing to come from the poor economy, it will be the bankruptsy of the god forbidden postal service and all their overpaid incompetant employees

Back