• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Oil Pressure, What does your gauge read.

Gotcha. Thanks. I was thinking of this to go with my water gauge, but I have not yet decided if I really need it, my sled is still stock. ( for now )

-Vince

Me too with help from blackGt. Thanks blackGt. Mine shows about 30 at warm idle and 50 at start up so were close.

Attachments

• Sled gauges.jpg
    Sled gauges.jpg
    450.3 KB · Views: 203
  • pz1.JPG
    pz1.JPG
    77.7 KB · Views: 116
  • pz2.JPG
    pz2.JPG
    77 KB · Views: 119
  • pz3.JPG
    pz3.JPG
    61.9 KB · Views: 122
Where is that one going? I thought I could put one more on a bracket in the middle but didn't know what to get. Whats a wideband o2 ?

Just another thought. Check out livorsi.com. I bought some new gauges for my boat from Livorsi. You can get all kinds of different combinations of colors for the faces and rims. Just my 2 cents.

I'm going to put it right in the middle, using the 2 5/8 gauge pod. I'll have to use some kind of riser block to sit the gauge high enough. The wide band 02 is an oxygen sensor that will tell me if the sled is running to rich or lean. part#4378 from Auto Meter.

You have to weld a bung in the exhaust, then install the o2 sensor. In my opinion thats the best way to fine tune your machine (if you have done mods.)

Back