• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Opps

13NytroXTX

Extreme
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2013 Nytro xtx
Got myself stuck for the first time on Sunday.

Attachments

• 20140216_090955.jpg
    20140216_090955.jpg
    473.1 KB · Views: 135

That happens. I ride the ditches and off trail a lot. It happens. Lots of gas and a rocking motion works well when you feel it going down. THROTTLE it out! :die

Tried that. Didn't work lol it was hung up on the running boards and skid plate. The track was spinning free. Had to get pulled out

I roll sled to side and pack snow under sled track. Then hop to one side and ride it out. Sometimes you need someone tugging on front. Then again you just have to try all options. Call a crane to dig the pig out. :tg:

I got stuck in a ditch couple weeks back, same thing as your pic.

I tied a tow rope to the front of the bumper and stood on the side of the road until someone in a car stopped lol

I'm way to lazy to lug this 600lb beast out of a hole :drink:

Lol yea I tried to lift it out but I didn't really get anywhere trying to do that but it pulled out nice and easy

I ride by myself 90% of the time so I try to avoid getting stuck. Has happened a few times though. I usually keep lifting the back end till I get it up on semi solod ground. They're sure a pig to try and lift out of the snow. Just seems to suck em right in. Worst for me was late last spring. Combine warm temps with wet heavy snow about 3' deep isn't much fun. Got my exercise that day lol.

Yeah , you can drag it but you won't lift it! I pretty much don't go where I can get stuck alone anymore! Had to call for help once this year already…how embarrassing was that!

I don't know if I would have gotten it out by myself. I should have never let off the gas and just kept going lol

I feel for you. Been there many times myself.
I carry one of these tucked up by the windshield. Way more compact than a shovel. It can make quick work of the worst screw up.
I ride a fair bit on my own so i like to get out of, whatever I get into. lol
Check it out.
There are a bunch on ebay always.
MS

http://www.snowclaw.com/

Jeeze last couple days our group of 8 has prob been stuck 10+ times a piece.. I lot of digging and lifting, tugging and pushing. We're on our mountain trip though.

Sno bunjees are also a huge help.

Back