• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Orange apex

I have a customized orange AttakGT, orange powder coated A-arms and rear suspension, , Arctic FX graphics kit, white C&A skis, and white handgaurds and belly pan . I like the look. Definitely stands out from the pack of Apexs and Attaks. Might not be everybody's cup of tea, but I like it. Will post some pics and color choices I used when I get ho
me to the puter

Here are some pics. Also,seat stripe is dyed black and side cowling panels were sanded smooth and refinished in gloss black. And Muffin Works tunnel stiffeners.

Attachments

• Picture 096 resize.jpg
    Picture 096 resize.jpg
    441.8 KB · Views: 161
  • RS Picture 087.jpg
    RS Picture 087.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 130
  • RS Picture 094.jpg
    RS Picture 094.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 118
  • RS Picture 089.jpg
    RS Picture 089.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 125
APEX 06 said:
Super Sled said:
Isn't Welteracer's Apex orange?

X2

PM welteracer. He had a very nice looking orange apex, I.e. Orange Powder coated a arms and skid along with the plastic painted orange.. His sled will give you some great ideas.

bottlerocket said:
I need a translator......

Me too!!

I had the professionals do my hood and exhaust covers in Porsche Gulf Orange with some pearl-coat added. These were done w/ base-coat/clear-coat method. The color really pops in the sunlight.

For powder-coating the A-arms and rear suspension arms, I used a color called "Burly Man" Orange, which was a close match to the Porsche Gulf Orange.

The side panels I did myself because there is a lot of labor involved and it would have cost a small fortune to have the body shop do it...many hours of sanding and priming to get it smooth before the paint was sprayed.

Hey Coyote, Barrage Du Lac Taureau? :Rockon: Sweet! Wish I could be there now, with lots of snow of course. C'est Beau en orange aussi! ;)!

Attachments

• DSC02485.jpg
    DSC02485.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 115

Back