• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Pictures of Orange ATTAK - Just Finished!!

Awesome looking. leave it the way it is.

Darn....looks like I wont be the only one with a wicked looking Orange and black Attak on the snow this winter.......and too late to get everything back from the paint shop!! Looks like you and me buddy!!

Looks great....now I know what mine will look like.....haha

--Steve (O.C.)

I think it looks great. I would def. keep the orange windshield. It would look good with some black lettering on it. Maybe a custom saying or phrase that you think of would look good.

If you do hand guards, Id do them in orange also or if you wanted to do them in black, have some orange put on them somewhere so it all ties in together...

Looks great though!! Nice job!!

It looks GREAT!!! :Rockon:

I think you should keep the orange windshield but do some black detailing/trimlines to it.

Something like this maybe? (I am doing it to mine silver windshield)
You can try it out with some electrical tape.

Gives it a little meaner look.

Best regards Richard Malmlöf Sweden.

Attachments

• Yamaha Attak Windshield trimline.jpg
    Yamaha Attak Windshield trimline.jpg
    279.3 KB · Views: 84
Mike,
Hey I think it looks great! Looks like you put a lot of hardwork into it! I got the 07 Attak out yesterday here in Indiana and got to ride about an hour on some marginal snow! It ran great! Very happy with it. Thanks again for a nice sled!

Chris

NY AttakGT said:
Darn....looks like I wont be the only one with a wicked looking Orange and black Attak on the snow this winter.......and too late to get everything back from the paint shop!! Looks like you and me buddy!!

Looks great....now I know what mine will look like.....haha

--Steve (O.C.)

Looking forward to some pics!!

Malmlof said:
It looks GREAT!!! :Rockon:

I think you should keep the orange windshield but do some black detailing/trimlines to it.

Something like this maybe? (I am doing it to mine silver windshield)
You can try it out with some electrical tape.

Gives it a little meaner look.

Best regards Richard Malmlöf Sweden.

I like it! Good idea, Thanks

Back