• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Pc3

modsrx

Veteran
Can u lean out the sled for the cold start ...way to rich on cold day ...with a pc3 ? Or the pc3 will have only effect after the sled fire up

I always found my 2011 Apex cold started much better with the PCV from Ulmer with his mapping installed than it did stock. I’d get in touch with him and discuss. He likely has more experience than anyone when it comes to altered fuel mapping on Apex based sleds.

Can u lean out the sled for the cold start ...way to rich on cold day ...with a pc3 ? Or the pc3 will have only effect after the sled fire up
I leaned mine out 2-3% at idle because I thought it was too rich on cold starts and even after it warmed up. Warm running idle a/f on mine is right around 14:1 now. Before was in the mid 13's. Too rich at idle IMO.
Right in the 1750, 1500,1250 column's.

I leaned mine out 2-3% at idle because I thought it was too rich on cold starts and even after it warmed up. Warm running idle a/f on mine is right around 14:1 now. Before was in the mid 13's. Too rich at idle IMO.
Right in the 1750, 1500,1250 column's.

So the pc3 will help the time the sled crank to lean it ..i know it will on warm up just not sure on cranking time

Back