• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Phazer gt rear shocks

PZJW

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
Phazer GT
Looking for information about rear shock choices for phazer, I've read posts that I can use shocks from a ski doo but not sure what model and year will fit the phazer looking at royal distributing catalog need to know exact models of skidoo that'll fit

Personally, I have a set of shocks off a Skidoo SC4 skid, SC3/4/5 SHORT TRACK model all use the same length shocks which are very close the same length as the Phazer shocks. You will need to stack some washers on either side off the eyelets on a few of the mounting points as the Doo eyelets are pretty skinny, especially on the center shock.

Okay thanks but do you know what year and model skidoo that uses sc4 suspension with a 121 track I'm not familiar with skidoo catalog doesn't tell me anything about sc4 just make and model

Anyone know exactly what year and model will work I understand I'll have to shim the side that's not a problem. Would like to order both rear shocks if I can. Thanks

I've removed the rear skid checked all movable links and shafts. greased all pivot points, replaced all idler wheels and brgs in rear skid. Installed hyper spring spacers, adjusters on high. made my own anti bottoming kit out of skateboard wheels with bushings, but still find the sled on the the trail bottoming. Center shock cranked to hardest. Is there different shocks or springs available

I just replaced the rear shock in my Phazer mtn. I installed a Kimpex Nitrogen shock. I picked up a rear shock for a Skidoo Mx Z 2004-05 p#004-513N7. Bolted straight in. I rode it today and it worked excellent.

Back