• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Phazer mountain skis

Your wifes sled looks great! I am going to get the free ride 136" kit from tracks USA but have not found a tunnel exension yet? Is it from Yamaha only or is there aftermarket available? And does your wifes sled have the mountain skis or some other form of aftermarket ski that is wider than stock?
The tunnel extension is my creation, no one builds a kit for it. The skis that are on it are the MTX's with shaper bars. Here's some pic's of the extension. I'm pretty happy with it. If you want I can send you plans for it.

Attachments

• 077.JPG
    077.JPG
    47.1 KB · Views: 99
  • 075.JPG
    075.JPG
    46.3 KB · Views: 96
Canoehead, are those the mountain skis on the front of your wifes sled? I can't tell from the picture.

Sorry just noticed your response when the page reloaded. That sled looks great!!

Everyone i just want to say thanks for all the help! I will keep you all posted on my progress and pics of the finished sled!

Are you going 136 or 144?

There's one on ebay but the price is a little high but maybe you canot get a better deal if he has other "stuff". Just search phazer 144 and it comes right up.

Last edited:

Back