• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

***Picture of the Day Thread***

Dimebag said:
6300_120732065732_628715732_3450362_628631_n.jpg

Dinner is ready :-o

Actually, I think its not ready, or ....

Is it salmon?

Attachments

• IMG_0430 (2).jpg
    IMG_0430 (2).jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 91

Stoli said:
Who remembers this car???

I think that was the make of the car that flipped off the Mackinac Bridge in the late 80's ?

Jan 6, 2012

There's little to no snow in the Traverse City area all the way east to Grayling, but just enough to warrant studs and motocross boots on a sunny and 45 degree day. I felt bad for those who drove north this past weekend, but things may change for the better later this week!

Attachments

• Riding010612.jpg
    Riding010612.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 151
^^^ Whhooaa,,that looks wicked ! What lift is that ?

Mine was a little more " down to earth " LOL

Sold the Grizz for the only 4seater Sport UTV at the time. The family that rides together ,,stays together,, lol. Love the RZR4 !!

Well since all you guys are posting bike pis.... thought i'd share this past weekends trip... we managed 500 miles in 2 days. It was cold... managed to get a few spots of frostbite on my face... -31C one night before windchill... 2nd trip so far and only 4 days of riding.. have just under 1000 miles on sled this year. Love the new 144"...

DSCN1681.jpg

DSCN1680.jpg

DSCN1679.jpg

DSCN1672.jpg

DSCN1676.jpg

DSCN1675.jpg

DSCN1674.jpg

Pics takne in Northern NB... Railbed to Campbellton.. Others from here will recognize.. I live about 5 hours away from there.. right now at my house it is +8 and heavy..heavy rain... Complete BS... temps here have swong from -30 to plus temps in 24hrs...

bigcountry said:
how about some more pics of the SUPRA!!!!!!!!!!!! sick car!!

Sure thing ,,tks :Rockon:

Hope you keep some snow Sherlock ,,looks nice in the pics !!

Any of you guys into Coyote hunting juring the winter ? They're taking over around here so a few of us have declared war on them LOL. Love this little .223 . It's only 5lbs and folds up and fits nicely in a pack. KelTec SU16 :die

With the way this winter is going I should probably stop thinking about getting the summer ride out and go ahead and do it. Single digits and a foot of fresh powder last Friday, 50f and snow is gone on Monday. :o|

Here is my other smile maker.

Corvette.jpg

Back