• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

***Picture of the Day Thread***

low slung said:
Dimebag said:
What do you mean about "much more usable power than your 700 raptor" ?
Usable for any special conditions, or what do you mean?

Quad looks good by the way ;)!
Patience my friend.Just beginning the break in process(got to go easy,found out after i got the quad there is no warranty :o| ).More to follow later.
Correction,found out from my local dealer(http://www.wisemansales.com/index.htm)that the quad has a six month warranty :jump: .

7 skulls said:
My bike looks better than I expected. Black looks great. Take some more pics of the bike and a pic of your raptor along side it so I can see the relative layouts of the two bike and email them to me.
Two weeks exactly until I get home but 7/13s this week $$$. Gotta make back the money I payed for the 450 ;)!

7 skulls:
Is that picture of a conveyor as the picture name implies? It seems small for an overland, but sometimes the pictures are deceiving. Just curious.

OTM

7 skulls:
Is that picture of a conveyor as the picture name implies? It seems small for an overland, but sometimes the pictures are deceiving. Just curious.

OTM[/quote]

Yes it is an OLC. The belt is about 6 feet wide (I took the pic from 15 feet above) and runs for 6.2 km between the new crusher and ore barn at the IOC mine site in Labrador City. Top speed is 21kmh and its the first of its kind in such a cold environment (-55 deg. C). 4 1400 horsepower motors (VFDs) move the overland.
I'm a Journeyman Electrician working for a construction contractor and assigned to assist the pre-operations/start-up team. A few guys from N.B. are here. IOC has a pretty good website showing the CEP (conveyor expansion program).

Attachments

• 2012-01-23 08.48.35.jpg
    2012-01-23 08.48.35.jpg
    504.2 KB · Views: 195
We added a new family member 3 weeks ago . Meet CeeCee the Shiloh Shepherd ,,,,,,, time to shine up the pooper scooper :moon:

7 Weeks 10.2lbs

10 Weeks 21.6lbs

It's so nice to have a puppy running around again . Our last dog was 4yrs old when our daughter was born (12yrs ago) so this is her first experience training and raising a pup. Fun stuff LOL !

FrostyNutz said:
We added a new family member 3 weeks ago . Meet CeeCee the Shiloh Shepherd ,,,,,,, time to shine up the pooper scooper :moon:

7 Weeks 10.2lbs

10 Weeks 21.6lbs

It's so nice to have a puppy running around again . Our last dog was 4yrs old when our daughter was born (12yrs ago) so this is her first experience training and raising a pup. Fun stuff LOL !

Love dogs... cool little pup!!

Thanks ,she's a great little pup !! Had her in the RzR last weekend for the first trip to the cabin. Looks like I have a new ridin buddy for the summer :)

Nice! We also added a new pup in February. She's my birthday gift from my wife.Molly is a Great Pyrenees.

Attachments

• april 16 2012 Molly.jpg
    april 16 2012 Molly.jpg
    340.5 KB · Views: 183
  • Feb 11 2012 Molly.jpg
    Feb 11 2012 Molly.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 164
  • 3302.jpg
    3302.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 213
YUP! She'll likely be 130 lbs when full grown. Mom is 125 andDad is 155. SHe was 5 months old Monday and weighs 70 lbs. She and my wife's Shitzu/Bichon make quite a pair LOL!

Cute pup DAve !! She's going to be a big girl ! Do Great Pyrenees shed much ? My daughter loved the pics of the puppies but we didn't investigate the breed much further. Beautiful dogs !

Yes they shed. I take a grocery bag of hair off her every day. She enjoys that attention though.She's already protecting her "flock". Strange cars or trucks get run off the property LOL! Can't keep her off the couch or off my bed. Thinks she still a lap dog!

LMAO I hear ya on the fur everywhere,,,we called our last dog a tissue box ! This little pup isn't shedding at all ,,,yet lol

Back