• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

***Picture of the Day Thread***

picture of the day

well its raining cats and dogs outside so i thought i would post some pictures from my favorite trip last year

Attachments

• IMG_6751.jpg
    IMG_6751.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 254
  • IMG_6754.jpg
    IMG_6754.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 238
  • IMG_6771.jpg
    IMG_6771.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 257

Hey ZX - I noticed that your tunnel is modded to be taller just behind the exhaust to the bumper. I'm curious to know if your exhaust remains over the tunnel from the header to the muffler, but then dumps into the tunnel from that point? If so, did you do that to gain storage space or is there so other reason?

I see so many different mods on this site ... just curious to know why people do certain things to their sleds.

orv4d
I needed tunnel room that is why i went under tunnel i had to make a raised area to allow for my existing mbrp can i also had to put a 180 turnout on because it would clog under deep snow conditions. Curently i am building a custom tunnel box to go on it and a new front bumper so it will look a little different by fall.

Attachments

• running boards.jpg
    running boards.jpg
    347.5 KB · Views: 237
I see you fabbed a custom set of boards too ... they sure look beefy. I gotta hand to you, you got skilz. If you're going to build a custom tunnel box and you like the BRP fuel can and storage bags, you might want to consider incorporating BRP's linQ system ... BRP does have some nice accessories.

My "new" ride which i got for free from my grandfather and did some quick fixes :) though it´s alot more fun to drive in the winter, if u know what i mean huehue ;D

Hope everyone had a great summer !!

It sure was a hot one around here ,, boating , swimming, bbq's and cold beer were the norm :)

The little pup has been growing like a weed ! Now 6months and 75lbs of Jim Henson creation

Back