• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Picture post fail: IOS 8 or TY4Stroke

TestMaster

Lifetime Member
Website
www.gdls.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2014 SR Viper LTX SE
2014 SR Viper LTX DX
2001 Venture 600

Given to a friend - 1998 SRX 700s
I've been trying to upload picture files the last couple of days and get either an inability to select a file to upload or when I can select a file it just shows continuous activity to load but never completes. The upload is a picture I've loaded previously in a Showcase with no issue.

You updated to IOS 8?? I am sure thats the problem. I have heard horror storys about the new updated. I will wait until it works.

I will do a test upload here but have you tried the Tappe Talk App?

Attachments

• mpidyno run.jpg
    mpidyno run.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 181
I've been trying to upload picture files the last couple of days and get either an inability to select a file to upload or when I can select a file it just shows continuous activity to load but never completes. The upload is a picture I've loaded previously in a Showcase with no issue.

Is the picture over 1 meg?

I don't believe it's over 1 meg, thought of that and tried to upload a picture I've previously posted. Not a showcase or user album item.

When I tap on "Upload a File". Often I get the upload insert but when I touch the select button I either get no response, or in another area on the page I get "select select all paste". Only once in a while do I get to select from my pictures.

I'm going to try on my windows system!

One more thing to try them I'll go beat on apple!

Works great from the IBM system!
Alaska cruise - tour 2012 216.jpg

Last edited:
Testing upload with IOS 8

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 203

Back