• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Pioneer shock rebuild

I got mine back about a month ago (rear) and my buddies fox floats came out real nice to hard as a rock, what do you run for pressure in your front fox floats??????

I just got mine back from Pioneer. They do great work, hope you have better luck than me, I had to have my shaft rechromed due to pitting on the shaft and it cost me $360 for one shock to be repaired.. I'll be putting some WD-40 on those shafts after each ride this year.. No more of that unnecessary expense...

Pioneer revalve was the best money I have spent on my RTX. :Rockon: Does not bottom on the big stuff like it did with the stock valving. Mine stock also had some wicked kickback which is now gone. I have it set full stiff like I had it last year and am thinking I can back it off some to get some plushness back. Will be able to test some more next ride.
VERY HAPPY!! ;)!

Pioneer done mine last year and I also have a 07 RTX, they done an excellent job, it's an all together a different sled. Too bad Yamaha couldn't got it right from the start :Rockon:

glad to see that everyone seems to have the same reaction to the re-valve!

aceltx09 - I run 65lbs in my floats.

did not send the floats in to get rebuilt. figure, not ruining a good thing. haha. they work excelent for what i like

Back