• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Pitsburg/Colebrook this weekend

just came back from that area, was up there most of the month in feb., back lake was rough going across, would be great if someone plowed for racing, the snodeo is at coleman state park this week-end, they have a radar run there

maddogjeff said:
Planning to go on Friday. If I cross into NH from VT at Colebrook, how do I get to the Snodeo? How much do they check for NH trail passes?

Don't even try it. I rode Pittsburg, Colebrrok, Diamond Pond area this weekend and the snow police are out there. Snodeo will have fish and game there also. Snodeo is actually at Coleman State Park at Diamond Ponds, not far from Dixville.

watersuper said:
Don't even try it. I rode Pittsburg, Colebrrok, Diamond Pond area this weekend and the snow police are out there. Snodeo will have fish and game there also. Snodeo is actually at Coleman State Park at Diamond Ponds, not far from Dixville.

Thanks for the heads-up. Will try to borrow my buddy's Doo which is registered in NH, uhg.

Back