• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Post your Phazer mountain Picture

the side of the pipe says nic exhaust concpets.....i bought it this way i juat know it sounds great

i dono. i looked and i could not find anything about it anywhere. maybe me im special anf got the only one lol

prozac500 said:
Here is another pic

I finished my sled here are some pic's.
The only thing I need to do know is put on a pipe.

Attachments

• phazer 005.jpg
    phazer 005.jpg
    497.3 KB · Views: 105
  • phazer 006.jpg
    phazer 006.jpg
    528.2 KB · Views: 96
  • phazer 006.jpg
    phazer 006.jpg
    528.2 KB · Views: 105
Turbo

Heres mine almost done. I just have to mount the seat. Gonna need to make new brackets as the tank is a bit to far back for the seat to mount perfect. And then i have to do the clutching. I got new weights and a spring but need some pointers on how to take the primary apart as ive never clutched a sled before.
100_4532.jpg

My newly updated MTL

Well I got the Blue uppers and painted the lowers with Krylon Fusion. Its seems to hold up well but rubbed off in a few spots due to the cover (graphics will fix that).

Other smaller changes:

>Added PCIII
>Added D&D pipe for 600RR
>Tested and tuned for 13.5:1
>Cut 3/8ths off the track and re-dremels the "teeth" Took about 2.5 hours but made a big difference in its trail attitude without giving away too much in the powder.

Next will be clutching!

Attachments

• MTX2.jpg
    MTX2.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 100
Here's mine from a couple days ago:

100 kms into the mountains, go out in the morning to warm it up, turn the key and "click"... Idiot light comes on and flashes a "Code 11". Having no idea what that means all we could come up with (and pray for) is that the starter was froze up. So... we lit a fire, made a tent over the sled with a tarp and warmed the thing up for a few hours. Turned the key and it started like usual, no engine code. Turns out it's a damn good thing it did as the other two sleds that were with me blew up and are still on the mountain. We're trying to put together a rescue / salvage mission for tomorrow or the day after. I'm a little leery of taking the Phazer back out there after this happened, though.

An interested spectator:

2007 with orange kit mix of 2009/2010

Attachments

• 7mars2010-2.jpg
    7mars2010-2.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 110
  • 7mars2010-1.jpg
    7mars2010-1.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 108

Back