• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

power surge your new 05 yamaha with a cpr turbo

Jeff-
I thought the silver vector was cool also. The blue RX1 w/the new mono shock was impressive, just wish they would have made an all black one. The limited edition black is awful!! (in my opinion) Still need to talk to you about the turbo, just draggin my feet!! Bill

the blue rx-1 was nice, but i also wished they would have made an all black version, like the f-7 nitefire. let me know before the end of march. all you need is 1000.00 down for the turbo, or 1300.00 down for the turbo and the sled. jeff 1-414-698-6611

All you guys that are even considering buying a turbo. I had a chance to drive a CPR Turbo and it is outstanding the power that thing had was incredible and it was ony at 7.5lbs of boost. Then you open the hood and the turbo looks like it belongs there. I was so impressed with this sled I drove I am ordering '05 RX-1ER and a '05 RS VectorER. See you on the trails.

Back