• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

simons cpr rx-1 turbo kit

Simons CPR

TY Advertiser
simons cpr is making a no holds barred kit that will showcase a custom 4-2-1 header that will feed the exhaust into the turbo keeping a high exhaust gas velocity, with this design, boost will start to come on sooner in the rpm range, and the throttle response will be instantanious. (with simons cpr being an exhaust system manufacturer, believe me, your going to cream when you see this trick looking header) it will also have a water cooled bearing housing to help keep the oil temps in the turbo under control, especially if the turbo experiences a quick shut down. (turbos should always be allowed to idle for afew minutes before shutting the engine off to keep the oil in the turbo from being overheated and damaging the turbo) our cpr turbo kit will also have a intercooler for added durability and increased performance, our simons cpr turbo kit is completely designed in-house and manufactured by us, if you have any questions or problems, you call and talk directly to the man who designed it, the simons cpr turbo kit is totally trick from start to finish, i think everyone will be very impressed. i will release all the details and pictures in 3-weeks. when we have all the engine and track dyno data.

turbo

How much will this set me back.I like the sound of the exhaust.Will you be at the Novi snow show so I can compare it to JTSSRX's kit.So many choices in the turbo world.Should be an interesting winter.Mike

we should be at the milw, and novi show for sure, possiblily haydays, n.y. and ont. jeff

any info you have on the ontario and the ny show would be appreciated, i have never been to either show, but i heard there great shows. jeff

The Toronto, Ontario show is pretty big. This year there are actually 2 shows on the same weekend. One will be at the International Centre and the other will be down the road at the Congress Centre. WHY? Well the partners who ran the BIG show at the International Centre had a falling out so they split and are doing their own shows. From the information that I could gather all the manufacturers will be at the Toronto Congress Centre and the show at the International Centre is sponsored by Royal Distributing. If I was picking which show to go to I will be at the one with the manufacturers.

Back