• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Project XTX Intercepter

skidoostomper

Veteran
I bought this sled brand new last year and really disliked how NASTY the tunnel looked after riding the trails. The tunnel supports, XTX bumper and all suspension parts are powder coated. Hindle exauhst and air intake are some mods. A/F ratio is getting installed and PC V is on the way. I will post a pic of the finished product but I figured some of you guys would like to see this so let me know what ya think. Arctic FX also made this wrap for me.

IMG_2635.jpg

IMG_2621.jpg

IMG_2660.jpg

IMG_2661.jpg

IMG_2675.jpg

IMG_2686.jpg

FXNYTRO_HARDRAIN_XTXINTERCEPTOR.jpg

That is alotta work..its gonna look great in the end!!
Did you put the filter kit together yourself? i like the Smaller cone filters.Be sure to post a pic of the Graphics installed.

Love the black powder coating on the frame and tunnel....If I weren't so lazy I'd do it lol.....she's gonna be a good looking sled when you're done....are you running the full Hindle or just a slip on?

Flannery will be dynoing this sled at the beginning of next month and he also offers internal engine work for the FX Nytro. Full Hindle and the K & N kit I made myself, went with the tapered design to have more room under the hood. These things are tight enough as it is.

skidoostomper said:
Flannery will be dynoing this sled at the beginning of next month and he also offers internal engine work for the FX Nytro. Full Hindle and the K & N kit I made myself, went with the tapered design to have more room under the hood. These things are tight enough as it is.

Looking forward to the dyno resuts. I'm sure you'll be impressed.

skidoostomper said:
Be sure to post the Dyno Results..what are you running for clutching or have you figured that out yet?

Clutching will come after dyno. Still planning on using yamaha primary and secondary. As much as I'd like to run a STM primary I dont think it will be necessary.[/quote]

skidoostomper said:
Clutching will come after dyno. Still planning on using yamaha primary and secondary. As much as I'd like to run a STM primary I dont think it will be necessary.
[/quote]
Right on ;)! Keep us in the Loop!

Back